Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How long will it take to replace my Windshield?
Our certified proffesional installers can have your new windshield installed in about one hour, or even less depending on the make and model of your vehicle.
- 2. How soon can I drive my car after the glass is replaced?
We use top of the line OEM recommended adhesives and primers in the installation process. This means that safe drive-away time is only one hour after the installation is completed. Most of our competitors use inferior materials that require a period of 7-24 hours!
- 3. Do you offer on-site service?
- For your convenience, we can go to your home or office and have the installation done on site, saving you time and effort. so your busy day will not be interrupted.
- 4. Do I have to pay to dispose of my old windshield?
- Absolutely not! We dispose of your old windshield free of charge.
We service Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Essex, Morris, Union, and Middlesex Counties.